Bucket lists are normally chock-full of crazy things, such as:
- Climbing Everest
- Going on a cross-country road trip
I mean, I want to skydive, but I also don’t want to have the prototypical bullshit bucket list that everyone’s seen a billion times. So here’s a few things from my own bucket list that’s not so crazy yet distinct in it’s own way:
- Go up to a perfect ten at the bar and talk to her – And I’m talking PERFECT 10. I’m talking like Victoria Secret model worthy. This seems so stupid for a 23 year old guy to say, but I still get shy, what can I say?
- Rent a Dodge Charger with my Dad – This is moreso something I want to do when I meet my parents out west this summer. It’d be cool to take a day and roam the West with horsepower instead of horses (see what I did there?). It would be a great day I’m sure.
- Buy a homeless person lunch and talk with them – This one kind of scares me. I can’t even pinpoint why. I’m scared because of how bad I’ll feel for not helping more. I don’t know. I want to get to know them, and hopefully write about it to share what I learned, and maybe even start a paypal donation and hand him/her some money if I raise any!
- Pick up strangers at a bus stop and take them to where they need to go – I think this would be fun. I kind of want to film this! I want to get to know some people, but I’m also trying not to have the wrong person step into my car. I also feel like people are gonna be super wary to hop into a car with a stranger. Whatever. Just an idea.
- Surprise my best friends with a cruise – I really want to monetize my blog so I can travel and do my own thing, but I also want to do it to help those around me. It would be so cool to treat my best friends to a cruise one day. I don’t know, it’s just a thought.
Anyway, those are a few of my not-so-crazy bucket list items. What are some things on your bucket list? Comment below!